Winter break is almost upon us which means a lot of people will be travelling South for a week or two. Here are five quick tips to help you get organized before beach time!
- Start to pack AT LEAST one week in advance to ensure nothing is forgotten.
- Use a large surface area (dining room table) to see items clearly while packing. Especially if you’re helping your children.
- Double and even triple check that all passports and tickets are accounted for two days prior to takeoff.
- All toiletries that are liquid should be placed in plastic bags to help reduce any chance of spilling during travel.
- Have children assist with packing take on luggage to ensure all favourite “must have” items are accounted for.